Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am i lucky

It someone's birthday,
its the time when my family is terrified.
The tension is in the air,
I can see the people arrive.

With gifts and smiles they come,
One by one with the best of wishes.
All come and praise the lovely boy,
and cant wait to taste the freshly made dishes.

The day and time is upon us.
The door opens and intruders step in.
I am petrified, cant find a place to hide,
May be they will ignore me if I stand still.

The commotion rests, they leave
I feel lucky this time its not me.
I turn around , can't find mom
Please dont tell me the feast for the day is she.

Oh.. how can these intelligent beings
Celebrate the birth of life, by killing another being
How would you like to see
you mummy being eaten by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment