Monday, October 5, 2009

You

Like the first rays of sun you
fill my cup, out flows emptiness.

would never be able to know how did things turn out this way,
guess there is only so much we can say.
we were meant to meet for a purpose,
spend time for a cause,
you were looking for somebody,
and i was just lost.
now you have found me.
i have myself thanks to you.

this is no dream night story,
there are no pictures of me smiling with you.
you did not feed a hungry man,
for i never knew i could feel hunger till i met you.

Was comfortable in being who i was,
it was nice to get to know you as we talked.
Promised i would not fall for someone
just cause i knew about me she cared a lot.
As i continued to get closer to you
I simply found no reason to stop.

I thought you had come to shatter my dreams,
the rude awakener to wake me up to reality.
Now i see reality and then realise i have not been dreaming,
you woke me up from my nightmare fantasies.


'Things were never going to be the same again'
this i knew when I gave myself to you.
where we shall head He alone knows,
but i am in no hurry to let go off you.
I can write more, than lines that end with the word 'you'
but that fact is i have found a new beginning to my life... it began with you.

... i dont understand myself hopefully you'll do a better job at it than i do.

I know it sound cliché but thank You...


.... n i s h a n t h...in You I am lost , in You I am found

No comments:

Post a Comment