Monday, October 5, 2009

Why i have never missed family

Have to make a confession, never been the kinds who adored family gathering, weddings, the works... you get it.. Well recently i had to make a visit to Bombay/Mumbai and as fate would have it i would have to spend time with few of my relatives with whom i really have not spent more that few hours my entire life... I am not going to narrate the events day by day cause that defeats the purpose but after spending time with them I realised why I did not miss my relatives.... it was simply because i did not know them... now I do.

The only reason worth living is to be proved wrong....idontunderstandppl and sometimes myself...n i s h a n t h ....lostindiscovery

1 comment:

  1. Hi....I never knew u write Blogs.....and for whom have U written this Blog....?

    ReplyDelete